Journey to actual set locations from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre in 1974 (TCM 74), TCM2 86, TCM 03/06 films. This approximately 7 hour tour will allow time to stop and take pictures and pick up lunch at the original TCM house that is now a full restaurant. We also stop at the TCM house from the remakes renamed the Hewitt House. You will be driven in a comfortable 14 passenger van equipped with video depicting each scene from the movie prior to arriving. This tour is by appointment only.
Price is $60 per person
- Cut Rite Saws TCM 86'
- Opening Cemetery scene TCM 74'
- Sawyer House TCM 74"
- Old Crawford Mill TCM 03/06'
- Hewitt House TCM 03/06'
- Butcher/slaughter shop TCM 03/06'
- The bridge scene TCM 2 86'
- The Sawyer BBQ/gas station TCM 74'
Request Tour Date